#FreshTastyValentines Kicking off on February 1st! #sponsor


The wonderful Cam of Culinary Adventures with Camilla is at it again! She's brought along a few blogger buddies to highlight some delicious Fresh and Tasty Valentine's Day dishes you can share with your special someone this year. 

We've received some pretty fantastic goodies from our amazing sponsors - look at all the fun things I've been working with the for the past week or so! 


Strawberry huller and slices, and am AMAZING zester (it's seriously amazing - I used it the other day for my lemon meringue pie, recipe coming soon, and it knocked my socks off) from KitchenIQ.


A tantalizing sauce from Not Ketchup.


A lovely garlic roaster and very handy fresh herb shears from Casabella.


A lovely pinot noir and sauvignon blanc from Woodbridge (the pinot made a LOVELY red wine sauce for some tasty beef tips - also coming soon!)

So stay tuned, this fun event kicks off on February 1st and you won't want to miss all the fantastic dishes we'll be sharing!


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait to see what you did with all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts