Oreo Milkshake


My son and I did some milkshake recipe testing this past weekend - the consensus is that ice cream plus cookies = yummy.  The recipe that started it all was shared by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook and we first had this recipe about 4 months or so ago when I had Lauren for my Secret Recipe Club assignment.


Perfectly creamy, Oreo in every sip, this is a wonderful way to end your day with a sweet treat! Top it with some delicious homemade whipped cream and crushed Oreos and you just can't beat it! The first time we made these back in November, we ended up making them twice in one weekend. I have a house full of Oreo lovers (especially my son) so this one went over very well, and has been requested on multiple occasions since then.


Oreo Milkshake from Sew You Think You Can Cook

Ingredients
4 Oreo cookies
1 cup milk
4 scoops vanilla ice cream

Topping:
1/2 an Oreo cookie
2 - 3 TBS homemade whipped cream

Directions

  1. Combine ingredients in your blender, blend until smooth. Adjust milk or ice cream if needed to achieve desired consistency.
  2. Top with homemade whipped cream and half of a crushed Oreo cookie if desired.



Comments

Popular Posts