Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups


This is one of those "duh" recipes, that really isn't even a recipe, but I love them and decided to share them because it has become one of my "go-to" breakfasts for a busy work morning. It takes less than 5 minutes to pull everything out, put it together, throw in a Tupperware or wrap in a paper towel, into the lunchbox and out the door! (And excuse the crappy cell-phone pictures, maybe one day I'll replace with a "real" picture, but for now this is what I've got!)

There are also, of course, many variations you could try: mix PB and Nutella, use just Nutella, use PB & honey, or PB and jam, add in some mini chocolate chips or raisins... the possibilities are pretty much endless, but I usually stick to just the basic PB and banana... cuz I'm boring like that. Or dependable... let's go with that.

Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Up
 
Ingredients
1 med / large banana, peeled
1 flour tortilla (I like wheat)
1 TBS peanut butter

Directions
  1. Spread peanut butter down the middle of the tortilla; place banana on top of peanut butter. Wrap tortilla around the banana.
  2. Eat. Enjoy!
 

Comments

Popular Posts