Meal Plan week of 3/18/13

I have been having a lot of "crap, what am I making for dinner tonight" moments the past couple weeks because I haven't been very good about planning ahead!

Hopefully I will do better this week and avoid the last minute stress out of what's for dinner! I'm starting back to work this week as well, so it's extra important to me to get back on track with meal plans and having things thought out ahead of time as much as possible.

MONDAY
Dinner: Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken, brown rice, sweet pea pods

TUESDAY
Dinner: Shrimp Fried Rice

WEDNESDAY
Dinner: Brown Sugar Meatloaf, Parmesan potatoes, mixed steamed veggies

THURSDAY
Dinner: Marinated Flank Steak, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli

FRIDAY
Dinner: Honey Soy Pork Chops, brown rice, mixed vegetables

SATURDAY
Dinner: Martha Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits, and green beans

SUNDAY
Dinner: Leftovers

Comments

Popular Posts