Our Pregnancy: 13 Weeks!

I am going with today as the first week of the 2nd trimester - some don't roll over 'til 14 weeks but I've always gone by 13 weeks... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! (Like the babies really care! :D )

In any event, I am feeling pretty good this past week and a half or so and am VERY thankful for that. Still ocassional stomach queasiness and uneasiness and definitely tired still but NOTHING like it has been and each day that's an improvement makes me happy!! I can't believe how fast this month is flying by - it'll be October before we blink!
"How Jenn and Chad's babies are growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce."

I stayed home with Kent today - he has this full week off from school, so we ran some errands and got our dental cleanings out of the way. I am cavity free, my child not so much. Sigh. We'll have to make another appointment for him to get those taken care of. :(

Dinner is simmering away on the stove and smelling great! It's a new pregnancy record - cooking multiple nights in less than a week! Yay! :D It feels great to have the energy and desire to make a home cooked meal again and I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. We've been eating a lot of beef at dinner since Kent likes it and in addition to the high protein content, it's an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin B12. It's not usually my choice of protein, but seems to be a good one to use right now, so I'm incorporating it a little more than our "usual".

Here's the belly from today! I actually do feel a little bigger and rounder than I have in the previous couple weeks. Maybe some change is slowly happening?! We'll see! :)




Comments

  1. You look great, that bump is coming along nicely though, awww so cute!!

    Poor Kent but I am sure he will brush better after he gets them fixed, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts