6dp3dt evening update.... :D :D :D

Ok, truth be told I could see a line on the test from last night as of this morning - really faint but the OSOM had dried with a very light line over night that I could see, and the OSOM I tested with this morning was starting to show a faint line when I had to set it down and leave for work! They are both still very light as of this evening, but both have lines.

Vicki and I took the boys to Chuck E Cheese tonight and I picked up some Answer brand tests before we met up there when I stopped at Walgreens to get some Tums for my upset stomach... I knew I would test around 6:30-7:00 and I knew if Answer showed a line I could call my IM and give her the news! The lines on OSOM were too faint for me to feel comfortable giving her good news yet! We had fun watching the boys run around and play at Chuck E Cheese and enjoyed some fabulously greasy pizza and then next thing I knew it was 6:30!! I ran out and grabbed an Answer brand test out of my car and took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. I tested and stared at that window and sure enough pretty much IMMEDIATELY I could see the 2nd line! It was light and stayed pretty light even after the initial 10 minute window, but it is there and Vicki could see it too! (Probably looked like a couple of crazy chicks examining an HPT in the middle of Chuck E Cheese, but oh well!) :D

I was SO excited to call L with the news and let her know we'd gotten our first good positive! I sent her pics just now and can't wait until they're darker and she will be able to see them better and see the improvement. YAY!!! I am thrilled and can't wait to see the lines get darker and darker over the next couple days!! WOO HOO!! :D

As for symptoms, I'm hungry, nauseated and my breasts are VERY sore this evening... yay! :D

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Rebekah! I had a feeling that you might have been seeing something on those OSOMs! I was just waiting for you to break the great news! Can't wait to see those tests grow darker!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts