Regrouping...

I feel so bad for my IPs! "L" got the call last night that they were canceling our cycle because she wasn't responding as they'd hoped to the stim protocol they had her on. I called the clinic this AM and left a message to find out what I'm supposed to do next, but I haven't heard back yet. "L" was pretty upset, and I wish I knew what to say. It was her first stim cycle, and everyone responds differently to meds and they're trying to be careful with her and only give her exactly as much stimulation as she needs and no more so its not too surprising that they didn't get it right the first time, but I know its still disappointing.

She mentioned that the clinic is closed for 2.5 weeks during the Holiday season and she's worried we won't get another shot until January - I think they could get us in for December so hopefully we'll hear what the game plan is soon. Having a game plan and something to focus on and count down to always helps with moving on and moving forward.

I'm a little bummed I won't get to find out if my lining would have held up this time. Hopefully I'll start out just as well next time around, and more importantly hopefully my lining will END well when we get our next shot! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts