Moving In

I'm officially moving my blog posting over here to BlogSpot. For my previous surrogacy journal up to this point: http://rebekahrose.easyjournal.com/ which includes everything from my GS journeys; 2006-2008.

I am excited to start this new chapter in my life... the timing couldn't be better! I think 2009 is truly going to be a blessed year and am just full of anticipation for all the things to come.

Yesterday I met my IM... I am saying it, MY IM... :) I haven't said that out loud yet, it feels nice!! It's not "official" yet, our families are getting together on Saturday so the guys can meet and just make sure everyone feels comfortable with moving forward. "V" and I met yesterday though - I think we were both too excited to wait until Saturday! I called it our "pre-meeting meeting"!

I am not ready to tell the world who they are yet, and am happily guarding this beautiful secret in my heart. I can't wait to tell everyone all about them, and share in what will be an amazing journey over the next year. I have tingly sensations and butterflies and could not be more excited. I feel like I have found a friend who is so incredibly similar to me, and by some miracle they are so close by - we seem to think a lot alike, and have found so many things in common (all the way down to only liking French Vanilla coffee)!

We don't want to rush into anything, though I do think that when it's right you KNOW it, and things do have a way of coming together smoothly, which they seem to be doing so far. We are both also uber-planners, so we've already run through probably hundreds of questions/issues/scenarios since we started talking.


If all goes well on Saturday I think we'll move forward with contracts in the next couple weeks and I'll start charting with a Fertility Monitor in probably a little over a week...

I can't wait to see how things go on Saturday and maybe, just maybe really be able to officially call J&V MY IPs!!

Comments

  1. How exciting! I hope you've really found your match! I'll be following along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts