Addictive, I Tell You!

I swear all I can think about lately is either getting matched to do an ED or desperately wanting January to get here so we can cycle again!! I've heard so many say it, but now I'm experiencing it first hand - being a part of the surrogacy community is definitely a special thing, and makes you feel SO great!

I haven't heard from my IPs too much lately, about once a week. It sounds like they are still doing well, just busy, busy with Miss Fiona!

Kent and I just got back from a great trip to Washington state to visit with my family which I really enjoyed! I had a really good time.

I guess I don't have much to ad really, I'm just anxious to get the ball rolling in one direction or another. I had originally signed up with 2 agencies (as an ED), and had 2 more contact me which I filled out paperwork for... I feel kind of weird being listed with 4 agencies and don't think I would have done that if I wasn't on a "timeline"... I keep hoping someone out there is looking for me!! :) Although right now, I think I'm only actively listed on 1 site, the others are still creating my profile...

I will keep updating when I hear anything!!

Comments

Popular Posts