Beta #2!

YAY!!! Feeling SUPER excited now! I went this morning for Beta #2, labs came back just a few moments ago.


Estradiol: 955
Progesterone: 71.87
hcG: 388.5 - 15dp3dt!!

That's a doubling time of 2.05 days or 96% increase (anything over 66% would have been just fine)! I called my IM and passed on the news - she was thrilled of course that everything is going well. She alwasy asks how I'm feeling, and I was happy to report I'm nauseated and tired! :)

She was laughing about my e-mail I'd sent yesterday in which I indicated my breakfast choice had consisted of pickles and chocolate milk. That is what sounded good! :) My sensitive stomach has made some funny choices.

Last night, I had a bowl of Crispix, and then 2 helpings of macaroni and cheese, and cheesecake for dessert. Do you see a pattern? I am loving my dairy!

I'm waiting for Cooper to give me a callback to pass on instructions. We have to talk about what is next in terms of appointments and whether I can be released to my OB for future labs and ultrasounds, or if I need to continue on at the clinic. We'll see what they say. I'm really, really happy for my IPs, and so looking forward to our first ultrasound to hear a happy healthy little heartbeat in there.

Comments

Popular Posts